Talk

Advanced search

Hush Code?

(6 Posts)
Laska5772 Sat 27-Feb-16 14:19:23

Anyone got a working Hush code please?

RJG76 Thu 24-Mar-16 12:43:04

Code SORRY gives 15% off and free choc for orders over £30, new customers can use this link for £10 off CLICK HERE

Talisin Sat 26-Mar-16 19:13:51

Thank you for the code, RJG76. Had been holding fire on a couple of things and almost got them a few weeks back with a 10% code, so happy I waited (although the metallic feather tee is now sold out in my size, alas).

RJG76 Sat 26-Mar-16 19:31:52

Oh, what a shame, I've ordered a feather tee too but it hasn't arrived yet, the scatter star tee is lovely too? I think 15% off is this weekend only x

Talisin Sat 26-Mar-16 19:40:01

I did look at the star scatter one but that's completely sold out in the grey and I'm not keen on the white. Ah well, I do have a feather tee from elsewhere anyway so it would probably have been overkill! Hope you enjoy yours when it arrives smile

RJG76 Sat 26-Mar-16 19:56:31

Yeah, white isn't great on me either, I'm hoping the grey feather one suits, look out for returns coming back in stock though, I was lucky with the Sandra jeans (worth checking early morning Tues for restock).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now