Moisturising conditioner for static hair that won't irritate a sensitive scalp

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 25-Feb-16 21:37:12

Title says it all really! Fed up of my hair being static dry and frizzy! If I use anything too rich my hair feels coated and looks greasy but I need something moisturising as am naturally a fluff ball lol, also my hair is very static.....but my scalp is sensitive and prone to itching so need something that's not over perfumed etc.

margaritasbythesea Thu 25-Feb-16 23:24:21

I have been impressed with SebaMed everyday shampoo lately. I bought it for my children but used it one morning and was pleased. £2.99 from Savers.

I've tried lots of shampoo for frizz and it's my favourite.

Indecisivejo Fri 26-Feb-16 07:34:43

Ha ha thanks but I did ask for conditioner not shampoo wink

burnishedsilver Fri 26-Feb-16 08:34:44

I dint know about sensitive scalp but this really helped with my static

Indecisivejo Fri 26-Feb-16 08:36:55

Thank you but I'm never using another OGX shamp n cond again! Have tried lots including one in ur pic and there must be an ingredient in it that doesn't agree with me because they destroy my scalp! Plus always leave a coating on my hair. Thank you though for suggestion

midnightmoomoo Fri 26-Feb-16 13:10:59

I like the 'old' herbal essences conditioner in the yellow bottle with the green lid. If feeling greasy is s problem make sure you only use it from the 'ponytail' down, keep it away from your scalp.

Silverstreaks Fri 26-Feb-16 14:01:05

You are probably sensitive to the silicone in most conditioners and even in some shampoos.

You could try going without conditioner for a while. Give a vinegar rinse instead and use a miniscule about of oil on your palms and through damp hair.

If you don't try something different you'll never be able to rule anything out.

Redroses11 Fri 26-Feb-16 14:03:28

I have this conditioner that is the best I've ever encountered in my life and guess what - you get it in pound shops!
It's called Gliss and is in a purple bottle. And it has a sign on it saying 0% silicone.

Indecisivejo Fri 26-Feb-16 14:35:30

Have tried that herbal essence one but not great for me (not the worst tho!) thanks.

Like the sound of pound shop one lol at least I won't mind binning it if I don't like!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now