We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Black eyeliner recommendation please...

(7 Posts)
Cynara Thu 25-Feb-16 18:09:12

Can anyone recommend a really long-lasting black liquid eyeliner please? I like to line my upper eyelid with a 'cat's eye flick' iykwim, and I've tried an endless array of eyeliners including one falsely advertised as a 24 hour one, none of which stay on for more than a couple of hours.

I work long shifts and I would love to get at least halfway through a day without having to repair my smudged eye makeup in a badly-lit hospital toilet!

All assistance very gratefully received!

gunting Thu 25-Feb-16 18:25:52

I use Rimmel exaggerate and it does the job. The brush thing is easy to use and do a good flick and it stays put. Even if I accidentally fall asleep in it

oOJJOo Thu 25-Feb-16 18:42:36

I really like the 'Liner feutre' from Bourjois in Ultrablack. I've tried other ones and always come back to this. It's like a felt tip nib (tapering so that t's very fine at the end), but it is soft on the eyelid (some that I've tried can drag a bit) and the liquid doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Really recommend!

Cynara Thu 25-Feb-16 18:46:01

Thanks gunting and oOJJOo very much, I'm off to Boots tomorrow to try both those suggestions on the back of my hand!

Lenazabaglione Thu 25-Feb-16 19:15:17

Mac Liquidlast is bombproof! Honestly, it doesn't budge til you take it off.

misslemonsfilingcabinet Thu 25-Feb-16 20:15:22

If you like a pencil, some kind person on here recommended NARS night series- really pretty flecks of colour and easy to apply but good staying power.
narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/night-series-eyeliner/999NARS000008.html?dwvar_999NARS000008_color=7845080268#start=2

Not cheap mind you but lasts well

TobleroneBoo Thu 25-Feb-16 20:18:48

I constantly recommend Stila waterproof eyeliner. My eyes water everytime I laugh and this has never budged

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now