Talk

Advanced search

Aldi skincare

(12 Posts)
flissfloss65 Wed 24-Feb-16 06:50:37

Is it any good? Which range is best? I have been using Clinique for years and have dry and quite sensitive skin. Am trying to save money by trying a cheaper brand but know that my skin does get a prickily feeling with some products.

Camembertie Wed 24-Feb-16 08:09:11

I have really reactive skin and don't get on with their moisturisers (nor l'oreal or garnier) but LOVE their serums, currently using soy serum for mature skin then Clinique ddml+ and skin v happy.

Funnily enough skin fine with all their serums

Itscurtainsforyou Wed 24-Feb-16 08:33:23

I've only tried their caviar moisturiser. I have sensitive, dry/combination skin and have found its as good as anything.

louloubelle2 Wed 24-Feb-16 08:36:21

I use the Q10 moisturiser, it always comes out top or really well in blind tests. I also use Clarins and don't see a difference so would agree it is good.

Have bought the caviar cream but still using up the Q10 so can't rate that yet.

Kewcumber Wed 24-Feb-16 08:38:50

I find most of their stuff too perfumed for me but recently bought the caviar moisturiser and like it.

Cococo1 Wed 24-Feb-16 08:39:45

I bought some and the scent is awful - I threw it away. Haven't tried the caviar one tho.

louloubelle2 Wed 24-Feb-16 08:41:27

I like the smell, it's like Nivea.

BranstonPickleandPeanutButter Wed 24-Feb-16 08:43:34

I really reacted to their moisturisers a few years ago so was dubious about trying the new Caviar creams... I bought the day and night one about three weeks ago and really like them. No flare ups at all. I'm looking out for the serum now smile

chapthedoor Wed 24-Feb-16 08:51:46

I would avoid. I never get spots, used their day and night creams and got a couple of spots after 6 days.

flissfloss65 Wed 24-Feb-16 09:25:37

I saw it gets good reviews on press but maybe it's not for me. I have previously tried Nivea, L'Oreal, etc and all have caused either spots, itching or red flare ups. My face gets all itchy and hot. Clinique always feels soothing.

Destinysdaughter Wed 24-Feb-16 09:29:15

Eucerin and La Roche Posay do good moisturisers for sensitive skin. Not cheap like Aldi but good quality and won't irritate your skin.

Pointlessfan Wed 24-Feb-16 09:30:30

I like their moisturisers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now