Talk

Advanced search

anyone seen the dr martens flora in tan in the flesh?

(3 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 23-Feb-16 21:30:02

I'm thinking I might save up for a pair of floras and never realised they do them in tan. Now I love a pair of tan leather boots, for ages I've been undecided whether I prefer the burgundy or the black (I'd normally have gone straight for burgundy but I've seen that the colour rubs off eventually with a cherry colour underneath. I'm not convinced I like that.) Now I have seen that there is tan, I need to see them in the flesh. It looks a bit orangey on my screen, a bit rigger booty if you know what I mean, and I am after a pair that will look quite smart really. Anyone seen them in the flesh and care to give an opinion? Thanks.

ThomasSofty Wed 24-Feb-16 12:31:10

I have seen them in my nearest Dr Martens shop, and I think they are very orangey, not really a tan colour at all. I have another style of dm boots also described as tan, and they are also orangey instead of a light brown tan.

keeponkeepinon Wed 24-Feb-16 13:38:05

Hmm, I'm hearing rigger boots then...I may save up for the classic black ones for next winter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now