Talk

Advanced search

Alternative to no7 intelligent colour

(8 Posts)
Indecisivejo Tue 23-Feb-16 18:23:38

I like this foundation as its natural and more of a stain than coverage but two problems....it's like a mousse so is a bit drying and I think I've been breaking out from it. Any similar recs that are creamy?

NantucketNightbird Tue 23-Feb-16 21:27:08

I've used this for years but have noticed red patches on my cheeks and definitely more break outs. Shame as I loves this. I haven't found a keeper yet as I have very dry skin at the moment I'm using Nivea bb cream. I'm shocked at how well a small amount covers my problem areas.

NantucketNightbird Tue 23-Feb-16 21:28:08

*love blush

Indecisivejo Tue 23-Feb-16 21:51:16

I'm wondering if they have changed the formulation as I have used it for ages to but just lately it's been causing me problems!

NantucketNightbird Wed 24-Feb-16 07:52:17

I've heard a few people say that it has caused skin issues. My problems started Christmas time with it when I bought a new tube. My last tube I had been using for 9 months as it lasted so long. Such a shame as it was brilliant stuff.

icklekid Wed 24-Feb-16 07:53:58

Oh no I've got one from ages ago because bought when 3 for 2. Should last me a while but will be gutted if it's changed as I love it too!

Indecisivejo Wed 24-Feb-16 07:55:37

Yes it seems to be the same for me too, I'm using a new tube from around Christmas time too! Not a happy bunny!

NantucketNightbird Wed 24-Feb-16 07:59:45

You should be ok ickle, the problem appears to be new batches.
Hopefully someone comes along with a recommendation of a similar foundation. The no7 gave me a nice subtle glow I miss it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now