Talk

Advanced search

Best shampoo and conditioner? Go!

(25 Posts)
Justputyourshoesonnow Mon 22-Feb-16 16:25:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

yummytummy Mon 22-Feb-16 16:27:57

I really love herbal essences mint infusion i think it is in a clear bottle with green lid. Really fresh and clean smelling

Pinkheart5915 Mon 22-Feb-16 16:30:35

I use loreal elvive. Makes my hair soft shiny and lighter ( some shampoo and conditioner makes it ever so heavy)

StillStayingClassySanDiego Mon 22-Feb-16 16:32:32

I once had a sample of a horribly expensive shampoo, my hair felt and looked fantastic whilst using it, it really was incredible.

Anyway, back to reality and I love Gliss shampoo and conditioner, the leave in conditioner is particularly lovely. I have to get it off Amazon now as Superdrug stopped stocking it .

IHavemyownLighthouseyouknow Mon 22-Feb-16 16:36:12

Bumble & Bumble's gentle shampoo and mending conditioner. It's not cheap but it has been the best I've tried so far.

tshirtsuntan Mon 22-Feb-16 16:39:13

Tigi oatmeal and honey. B&m do huge bottles for a tenner each.

onemouseplace Mon 22-Feb-16 16:43:39

Not cheap here either, but I've been using Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner for about 6 months now and I've been very impressed. Even my hairdresser commented that my hair seemed in much better condition.

I do use the Aveda Damage Remedy intensive conditioner once a week as well - I've used it for years (mainly because it lasts for ever if you get one of the big bottles) and never felt the need to stray.

Alibabsandthe40Musketeers Mon 22-Feb-16 16:44:12

Aveda Mint and Rosemary is very good.

I forgot to take any on holiday the other week and ended up buying some volumising stuff from Rene Furterer in a french pharmacy and I really love it. To my happiness I find this is available on Amazon!

balancingfigure Mon 22-Feb-16 16:47:45

Well Aussie is my favourite - the no build up shampoo and any of the 3 minute miracle conditioners. My hair isn't like yours though! They sell little holiday bottles so easy to try.

Mrsfred Mon 22-Feb-16 16:50:12

I have fine thinning hair and use Nioxin. Have been using it for four years now. Its not cheap, but I visibly notice the difference if I use something different for any reason.

ThereIsIron Mon 22-Feb-16 17:05:01

I use Mane & Tail

Justputyourshoesonnow Mon 22-Feb-16 17:52:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

soontobepenfold Mon 22-Feb-16 18:02:28

Kerestase cristalliste is brilliant for fine hair, makes it lovely and soft without weighing it down, I have just discovered dove advanced hair series I've used the dry oil range and oxygen moister range and was very impressed with both. I have shoulder length hair that's fine but there's lots of it.

soontobepenfold Mon 22-Feb-16 18:03:39

*moisture ^

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 22-Feb-16 18:17:32

"Big" shampoo from lush is fab for thin/limp hair

ontherightpath Mon 22-Feb-16 19:47:58

Kerestase chroma range - the ones in the deep pink bottles. It's the only shampoo & conditioner I've ever found that does not fade hair colour and leaves my hair in fabulous condition. If you don't have dyed hair the kerestase nutritive range is brilliant and leaves hair soft & shiney (but it fades colour really fast).

Madbengalmum Mon 22-Feb-16 19:49:52

Kerastase cristalliste, brilliant for long fine hair and lasts ages as you only need a small amount.

Equiem89 Mon 22-Feb-16 19:57:22

Plantur 21 (white bottle) I lost loads of my hair through anemia and this helped it grow back.
I use Aussie miracle moist conditioner, wavy hair which can get dry and frizzy

fiorentina Mon 22-Feb-16 20:45:03

I love Avedas shampoo and conditioners. Smell gorgeous and leave my hair very shiny.

PedantPending Mon 22-Feb-16 21:39:40

Alterna is very good.

Youremywifenow Mon 22-Feb-16 22:33:11

Nothing beats Redken for shampoo / conditioner and styling. I like all soft but for fine hair, Body Full is probably best.
Also Ojon is really good for fine hair.

ephemeralfairy Mon 22-Feb-16 23:33:50

Cynthia Sylvia Stout from Lush. My hair is fine and flyaway and this gives it shine and body with no residue. Smells nice too.

TheLadyWithTheYellowHat Mon 22-Feb-16 23:43:04

Another vote for nioxin, amazing shampoo ive been using it for a few months now and have noticed a real difference. It is a bit pricey but you dont need to use alot

strongswans Mon 22-Feb-16 23:44:33

I use mane and tail, or Aussie. The mane and tail is great thought

bakewelltarte Tue 23-Feb-16 07:17:06

I recently discovered Charles Worthington Moisture Seal (from Boots) . It's my new favourite as it isn't too expensive, has made my thick, coloured hair so soft and shiny and it smells lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now