Talk

Advanced search

faux fur bobble hats.

(7 Posts)
firsttimemum15 Sun 21-Feb-16 21:03:12

Want. No idea if i will suit one. So I don't want to pay a fortune. There's a bobble hat company online but no idea if it's real.

I have a small baby so csnt go hunting in shops. So online ordering is perfect.

Have you got one? Where from? I'd ideally like one that doesn't hang off the back of my head too much I don't think I suit that style.

FitLikeQuine79 Mon 22-Feb-16 06:45:49

Haven't bought one myself as the weather has turned warmer but was wanting one from this website.
www.thefurbobbleshop.com/bobble-hats/cable-knit

firsttimemum15 Mon 22-Feb-16 08:24:21

That's the website I was looking at. However I'm shocked and disgusted to discover lots of the hats use real fur including, I think the ones on that website angry

fresta Mon 22-Feb-16 09:41:21

Why do they need to use real fur when faux fur looks so real these days? I think those hats will look really dated next year as everyone is wearing them, and who knows how they are sourcing the fur for the pom poms as they are being sold cheaply on every street corner in our nearest city by those dodgy looking street traders. No doubt the fur is coming from china and with their track record for extreme animal cruelty practices I wouldn't even consider buying one. Go for one like this with with a classic wool pom pom instead www.asos.com/reclaimed-vintage/reclaimed-vintage-bobble-beanie-in-oatmeal/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5959372&clr=Oatmeal&SearchQuery=bobble+hats&pgesize=34&pge=0&totalstyles=34&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=1

ephemeralfairy Mon 22-Feb-16 11:21:24

I agree they will date. I think they look daft personally. Very TOWIE.

TychosNose Mon 22-Feb-16 13:40:52

I have this one in cream. It's kids but fits me fine and I have a normal sized adult head I think

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0287379003.html

They have this one too

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0339719001.html

I like them. Cheap and fun. About half the school mums in my village have them.

firsttimemum15 Mon 22-Feb-16 15:46:07

They're nice but adults is out if stock and a kids one wouldn't fit me. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now