Talk

Advanced search

Is it too early to start fake tanning?

(5 Posts)
MissMiss1 Sun 21-Feb-16 20:12:17

Now the sun has made an appearance, albeit not all day, every day. I was wondering if it's too early to start faux tanning

I feel that I'm looking washed out, but don't want to look like I've been on a two week holiday, somewhere really hot

What do you think ladies, is now too early?
Any suggestions on a tan that applies nicely but isn't too dark?

Nettletheelf Mon 22-Feb-16 00:16:24

No, it is not too early. I'm slapping some on this week after catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Christ! I look like a freshly exhumed corpse.

Those gradual tanners (I like the Dove one) are good for this time of year, I think. They take the blue tinge away. If you're going full tan, St Moriz is fab (and a bargain).

N0tfinished Mon 22-Feb-16 00:20:07

I like the clarins drops. You add drops of product to your body lotion & can do a lighter or deeper tan. It's a lovely golden tone. I always do my neck cos it's about 3 shades lighter than my face. I can never get foundations to match well otherwise

ShareefDontLikeIt Mon 22-Feb-16 10:21:51

I use it all year round.

Not oompa loompa orange, obviously, but just a light self tan (Clinique) that lifts my complexion from grey/white grin.

Ilovetorrentialrain Thu 25-Feb-16 00:04:47

Do it. I did my first coat of Dove this week.

Only thing is in this weather it's not great waiting for the stuff to dry before getting dressed. Way too nippy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now