Another foundation help thread....

(5 Posts)
Indecisivejo Sun 21-Feb-16 18:58:23

I'm looking for a FRAGRANCE FREE foundation that's thick and creamy but doesn't just sit on skin I want it to melt in leaving behind a "stain" that disguises redness and imperfections. I don't want to feel anything on my skin, I don't want it dewy but I do not want/need anything drying as my skin is very dehydrated. I don't like Clinique! Surely this isn't the only fragrance free option? Also tried no7 and none fit my description except for intelligent colour but this is more mousse like so slightly drying. HELP PLEEEEEASE

evelynj Sun 21-Feb-16 20:15:07

Rimmel wake me up? I don't think its fragranced but not sure. Might be better a touch dewy or adding a drop of oil to stop anything sitting in dry bits. My skin is v dehydrated atm & I'm struggling with finding anything to use on it-I'm nearly better with just a little tinted moisturiser or something atm. Do you use acid toners to exfoliate & plenty of facial moisturiser? Ypu could try mixing moisturiser with foundation.

Indecisivejo Sun 21-Feb-16 21:16:08

Thank you but rimmel is most definitely fragranced grrrr

Missionitreat Sun 21-Feb-16 21:20:28

Vichy dermablend sounds like what you're after although Ive never used it.

Indecisivejo Sun 21-Feb-16 21:37:05

I think the Vichy one is heavy coverage? Not at all what I'm looking for. Thank you I appreciate the replies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now