Body Exfoliation

(8 Posts)
Penguinbeaver Fri 19-Feb-16 19:52:59

What would you recommend to use for exfoliating arms/legs skin in preparation for holiday?

PollyPocket100 Fri 19-Feb-16 20:00:04

I love 'the scrub of your life' by Soap and Glory.

TimeToMuskUp Fri 19-Feb-16 20:08:29

I don't use scrubs as they upset my skin (and I read somewhere they're bad for the environment) but Soap and Glory's scrub gloves are fantastic. I got some this week for less than a fiver in Boots and those horrid little dragon scales on the tops of my arms are almost gone already.

MamaLazarou Fri 19-Feb-16 20:14:47

The best thing I've tried (and I have tried many things!) is those funny little plasticky gloves you get for a couple of quid in Superdrug. Just use them with any old shower gel and then slather on some oil or lotion afterwards. I love the Boots Botanics body oil with 'Iceland Moss' (whatever that is).

MamaLazarou Fri 19-Feb-16 20:15:47

85p in Asda!

groceries.asda.com/product/shower-accessories/caress-spa-exfoliating-gloves/910001898110

FreeButtonBee Fri 19-Feb-16 20:24:22

Also recommend the soap and glory scrubby gloves. Best thing to do (on top of daily shower scrub) is have a nice long soak in the bath with bath oils, then attack yourself with the scrubby gloves - for best results the gloves should be DRY. Rinse off skin and gloves in the bath and then go again with shower gel this time. Super soft skin.

If you want a scrub the ren salt scrubs are the best ever. Use on dry skin before a shower and your skin will be gorgeous.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 19-Feb-16 20:42:36

Eurgh the gloves leave my skin irritated and itchy.
I like the S&G scrub too (fruity smelling one)
And BodyShop Pink Grapefruit

I think the ones with plastic beads are the environmental damageing ones but salt/sugar/nut kernals will biodegrage.

Simplest of all is a handful of sea salt on damp skin .

Jaimx86 Fri 19-Feb-16 20:44:06

I love beauty products, but got to say my fave way to exfoliate is with a face cloth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now