Return to work and semi-permanent make up

(4 Posts)
Zampa Fri 19-Feb-16 08:45:18

Returning to work after maternity leave in a month and will be cycling to work. I don't want to spend ages in the work loos doing my make-up each morning so was trying to think of hassle free ways to look my best.

Ideas so far amount to a brow tint and lash extensions. I've never done either!

Any ideas from those of you who may have dipped a toe in the water already?

KatyS36 Fri 19-Feb-16 14:03:41

Hello. Eyelash tint is what works for me. If your skin isn't too dry an all in one foundation that you can quickly apply. Sheer lippy.
I think the body benefits (health as well as aesthetics) of cycling massively outweigh the minor grooming reduction.
Katy

MrsJorahMormont Fri 19-Feb-16 14:06:51

I like Bare Minerals ready to wear (pressed powder). You just sweep it on. You don't even have to look in the mirror and they say to use the base fluid but I rarely bother. I wear make up most days now since discovering this because it's so easy. Benefit eye kits are good too and I usually dab some lippie on with my ring finger. Whole thing takes literally 2 mins tops.

Zampa Fri 19-Feb-16 15:01:53

Thanks guys! I think I'll have a flirt with tinting and the Bare Minerals products sound like a wheeze.

Katy I definitely have better skin when I'm exercising regularly. Not sure if the sweat cleanses my pores or it's just the flushed look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now