Holiday vest tops and t shirts

(4 Posts)
candykane25 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:48:34

Please can you recommend the best plain vest tops and short sleeved t shirts? I am thinking of plain navy and maybe brighter colours, to wear with jeans and shirts on a warm weather but exploring type holiday.
I would like to keep it simple and classic.
I usually go to H & M but happy to receive advice.

Pupsiecola Thu 18-Feb-16 23:13:23

I need the same as I'm off to very sunny climes next week and have lost 2 stones since I was last in Summer clothes. Shops seem to have limited Summer stuff atm. I did buy a nice Navy blue tee-shirt from White Stuff. I don't like most of their stuff these days but their plain tees are good quality and fit and wash well. I just wish they had more colours (they have a pink and a white in the same design).

I am going shopping on Sunday and hope to find some more options!

candykane25 Fri 19-Feb-16 09:43:46

I was looking at the gap website last night, but not many vest tops. I might get some of the sale ones.

fruityb Fri 19-Feb-16 09:46:29

I bought a ton from primani last summer. I layered the vests, i do that anyway, and the t shirts were thin enough as we were in a hot place. Did me fine and cost about 15 quid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now