Talk

Advanced search

Wed2b wedding dresses.

(5 Posts)
dynevoran Wed 17-Feb-16 12:14:36

https://www.wed2b.co.uk/thesignaturecollection/signature-gala.php

This looks lovely online. Havent set a date but planning for a small wedding in the winter I think. Has anyone used this company before or tried on their signature collection dresses? They're a good price but wondering if that means the quality is very poor in person?

Thanks

dynevoran Wed 17-Feb-16 12:15:28

www.wed2b.co.uk/thesignaturecollection/signature-gala.php

Clicky link!

maggiethemagpie Wed 17-Feb-16 14:03:44

I went to one of their shops/showrooms and wasn't impressed to be honest. The quality seemed quite poor. The dresses were all a bit cheesy IMHO. I found a lovely one in the end from a designer called Needle and Thread, and it was only £400.

ThatIsSoFetch Wed 17-Feb-16 15:23:36

That dress is beautiful! I went to the one in Bolton in 2014 and was impressed with the range that they had. I ended up buying a high end designer dress for 1/3 of the retail price. The only thing I would say is its not a fantastic experience. You pick 3 dresses then wait in line to try them on, if they are no good you put them back pick another 3 and wait in line again.

dynevoran Wed 17-Feb-16 17:58:50

Hmmmm it does sound a bit rubbish on all accounts....a tkmaxx type experience! A shame as I loved that particular dress and its so similar to one I already have and love in shape. Will check out needle and thread thanks and maybe go down to the bromley wed2b but without high expectations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now