Talk

Advanced search

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser - original or bare radiance?

(7 Posts)
MargieBargie Wed 17-Feb-16 11:51:59

I know everyone raves about the tinted moisturiser; do I get the original or go for the illuminating one? I have dry, mature (cough) skin.

OttiliaVonBCup Wed 17-Feb-16 14:22:57

No!
Not the illuminating, it's shiny beyond belief.
You can always add some luminizer to the original version but you can take that shine away.
Honestly, I have a tube just sitting there and feel horrible because I want to use but it just looks awful.
I have dry skin btw.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 17-Feb-16 14:24:01

Totally agree with Ottilia - god it was awful. I must say I am loving guerlain baby glow at the moment possibly more than LM

OttiliaVonBCup Wed 17-Feb-16 14:24:38

I went for ur because I had a better colour match with it.
I usually use Chatecaille but wanted something not quite as expensive and only wasted my money.

WellTidy Wed 17-Feb-16 14:44:24

I prefer the original to the illuminating one. There is a fair bit of radiance in the original one, I find. Its my go to tinted moisturiser and I find that it lasts ages. I have dry skin and I'm 40.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 17-Feb-16 15:00:10

Funny all of us who tried it found it too much on dry skin - what must it be like on oily skin.

OttiliaVonBCup Wed 17-Feb-16 15:10:07

I would like to think they would steer anyone with oily skin away from it, but I wouldn't count on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now