Sonic cleansers.

(12 Posts)
Kirriemuir Wed 17-Feb-16 09:08:20

Does anyone own one? Are they any good? There is one as the TSV in QVC today and I am considering it. They have 30 day money back guarantee so I could send it back but would prefer some positives from members if you have any!

EmGee Thu 18-Feb-16 14:00:38

Do you mean the Clarisonic type thing? I have a Philips Visapure. It's ok. When I remember to use it. To be honest, I wouldn't bother as I think it's just hype. Save your money!

LordEmsworth Thu 18-Feb-16 14:15:40

I have the Clinique one (I know it's not technically "sonic" but not many of them are). And I love it, regular use has noticeably improved my skin (in my opinion).

LexieSinclair Thu 18-Feb-16 15:14:52

I have had my eye on the Clinique one for a while but I have just seen that Aldi are doing their own version for £12.99!
Do you use yours every day LordEmsworth?

Ifonlyiweretaller Thu 18-Feb-16 22:28:28

I have the Clarisonic snd it definitely improved my skin - although I have to admit I don't use it as often as I did when I first bought it 2 years ago. I must start again!

LuckySantangelo1 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:41:08

I have a clarisonic Mia and it's amazing. I've had it for about 4 years but when it breaks I'll replace it straight away! I have sporadic acne & oily skin & it's transformed it. I really notice the difference if I don't use it for a few days. I think skin type is key here; if you have sensitive skin it may not be ideal.

BoboChic Thu 18-Feb-16 22:42:55

I have had a Clarisonic for a couple of years. I use it once a day, in the morning, with a sensitive brush head and the gel cleanser. It is fabulous.

Excited101 Thu 18-Feb-16 23:27:42

I've. Got the clarisonic Mia 2 and it's good, but I'm not sure how good... I use it about 3-4 times a week (should I use it more??) it's got pretty bad skin. I like using it but I'm not sure I'd replace if it broke...

Buttercup443 Fri 19-Feb-16 00:08:45

I got my clarisonic in 2007 Stateside (LA) and have seen no improvements to my skin. Skin has always been flawless, no outbreaks, etc.

However in the last year or so after having all my kids I noticed that despite using the softest brush I get flaky dry skin on cheekbones.

I always stuck to the timings, kept the clarisonic gel and soft ester Lauder mousse. However my skin is not liking it anymore.

Any advice? Anyone else in the same boat?

LordEmsworth Fri 19-Feb-16 07:14:19

Lexie - I did use it twice a day for a while, now gone down to evenings only. I really like it.

Kirriemuir Fri 19-Feb-16 08:10:37

Thanks everyone!

Excited101 Fri 19-Feb-16 09:06:24

I also got mine 'in America' (had a friend bring it out) it was a lot cheaper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now