Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

'Red' Tweezers

(6 Posts)
Teenymum Tue 16-Feb-16 20:11:53

Does anyone know where I can buy 'Red' Tweezers? I've had a pair for about 5 years, best tweezers ever, but they have mysteriously disappeared, round about the same time my daughter went back to Uni hmm I've tried searching on Internet but nothing coming up apart from Boots used to sell them.

sunwish Wed 17-Feb-16 10:53:55

No help here but I feel your pain, I once had a Red set of tweezers and nail clippers that were the best ever. I never could find replacements and ended up shelling out on Tweezerman sad

sunwish Wed 17-Feb-16 11:04:21

Just realised they're 'RED by Kiss' in case that helps in your search. But they seem to only manufacture straighteners and hairdryers now.

Teenymum Thu 18-Feb-16 19:29:28

Thanks for your reply, been out looking today, no luck so I've gone for tweezerman

BlimeyCrikey Thu 18-Feb-16 19:31:49

If it's any consolation, I've had my tweezermans for over 10 years. God knows how I haven't lost them! They're still fantastic.

whisperitsoftly Thu 18-Feb-16 20:15:54

I have some red tweezers. They are called Rubis I think. Salli Hughes recommends them. I prefer Tweezerman.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now