Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried the new Bourjois City Radiance foundation?

(15 Posts)
Lottapianos Mon 15-Feb-16 14:12:17

I've read several very keen reviews and now Lisa Eldridge is raving about it on her website. Excellent for medium coverage, glow, radiance and all that jazz and has SPF 30 too - apparently. All the stuff I look for in a foundation smile

I was seriously considering a Chanel-related foundation splurge but thought I would check out the S&B views first. The Bourjois is £10, the Chanel is about £36 and I am always up for a bargain, but could also have my arm twisted if the Chanel is worth the extra spend!

superbfairywren Mon 15-Feb-16 16:01:46

I've read good reviews. Might try it myself actually!

EachandEveryone Mon 15-Feb-16 16:05:57

I had it in my hand the other day. I tested it and found it too yellow for me. I can vouch for the lipstick/gloss chubby sticks in that range though. They really are lovely and last for ages.

CoolToned Mon 15-Feb-16 18:29:54

Sounds interesting! This sounds like the high street version of the new Chanel Les Beiges foundation actually.

EmbroideryQueen Tue 16-Feb-16 01:45:04

I love it, but agree it's best for yellow undertones not pink. Very good value for money IMHO.

Lottapianos Tue 16-Feb-16 07:07:19

Ah, I'm very rosy toned so I guess I'll give it a miss. Thanks all!

Aquarius26 Tue 16-Feb-16 08:19:12

I have been using it for the past week and really love it. I'm quite pale and don't find the lightest (rose Ivory) too yellow unlike the healthy mix shades. It's a nice foundation and worth trying as it's also budget friendly which is always a bonus lol

FannyBurney Fri 26-Feb-16 22:32:44

I've got this foundation too, in the second palest colour, which is a good not too pink not too orange shade on my cool neutral (clear winter) skin. my DM who never gives compliments said 'your skin looks amazing'. I'm 42 and knackered with a bit of perioral dermatitis on my chin. I also got the bourjois blusher that comes in a pump dispenser in the brightest shade and it looks good too, I think, though only tiny bit needed unless channelling Aunt Sally.

Elizabethreallyismissing Sat 27-Feb-16 11:48:06

I've been wearing it this week and I love it apart from the fact it doesn't seem to last very long! By the time I get home from work I look as though I have no make up on! Anyone else found this? Do I need a primer?

shins Sat 09-Apr-16 17:23:01

I know this thread is dormant but wanted to mention I love this too! I'm pink toned and the rose ivory suits. Really cheap too.

Gingefringe Sat 09-Apr-16 20:50:25

I recently bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix serum foundation which I think is excellent and lasts all day. Great value for money.

CoolToned Sat 09-Apr-16 22:13:53

I have received my order and I love this! It does not last, yes, but I still love it. I think it's very comparable/similar with the new Chanel Les Beiges foundation - even the smell is similar!

CoolToned Sat 09-Apr-16 22:14:27

Gingefringe - Bourjois Healthy Mix serum is fantastic too. Kicks the butt of most high-end foundations!

bluebump Sat 09-Apr-16 23:04:37

I am quite rosy toned and I really love this foundation. I was using the healthy mix and fancied a change, I think I prefer this one.

CoolToned Sat 09-Apr-16 23:09:54

bluebump - I am rosy toned as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now