i need a new style......

(3 Posts)
HowToProceed Mon 15-Feb-16 09:29:36

since finding the mrs gloss group, i have the makeup down, but i need a new clothing style. in winter i wear high waisted skinny jeans with knee high boots, long skinny tops with long sleeves, and a long cardi. in summer i wear skinny jeans with flip flops or converse, and a vest top. thats pretty much it, and i wear exactly the same for work, although generally its all in black, grey or dark green with the odd purple top, always black jeans for work, shades of blue out of work.i am five foot 8 and a straight up and down size 12-14. no waist as such but pretty decent boobs. no idea what i want to wear though.

HowToProceed Mon 15-Feb-16 11:24:38

please

lisam78 Mon 15-Feb-16 12:47:17

Hi, I would look at Pinterest, perhaps search for people whose style you admire (celebrities, tv stars etc), and make up a board of the things you like. From doing this, you should start to see a theme/colour etc that you like. Start from there. I also like reading blogs, there are so many to choose from and it can be overwhelming. I really like Unfancy, but there are so many that you might like, depending on your age and style.
Enjoy! P.s. Reading blogs can be bad for your bank balance, so beware!! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now