And I got....THIS

GoofyIsACow Sat 13-Feb-16 18:01:58

And...

GoofyIsACow Sat 13-Feb-16 18:02:15

Oh! X post!

WipsGlitter Sat 13-Feb-16 18:02:42

We need evidence!

Loulou2kent Sat 13-Feb-16 18:03:01

grin this did make me chuckle. Do you really hate it ?? Hopefully your hair will grow quickly? X

Eliza22 Sat 13-Feb-16 18:03:39

WHY!? Why do they do this? I've good hair and it's thick and straight but I look like I've had a bowl on my head and a five year old's used their cutting and pasting scissors on it!

Fuck.

There's nothing to be done but wait for it to grow.

Tate15 Sat 13-Feb-16 18:03:47

It will grow!

My daughter cut a fringe in not so long ago and its growing out very quickly.

Love the pics! A sense of humour is more attractive than any haircut!

chelsbells Sat 13-Feb-16 18:04:18

Definitely need to see evidence

The only advice I was ever given was the only difference between a good haircut and a bad one is 2 weeks... It will grow back! Not helpful right now i know

Eliza22 Sat 13-Feb-16 18:09:50

Hell will freeze over before I post a pic of myself sporting this "do" grin

Anyone remember the episode from Friends ...the one where Phoebe cuts Monica's hair like Demi Moore? Phoebe doesn't know what all the fuss is about saying "But, you DO look like Dudley Moore". When Monica sees it in the mirror she screams "I said DEMI Moore"

Well, it's like that. My 15 yr old DS was speechless, shook his head, and left the room.

Eliza22 Sat 13-Feb-16 18:17:36

I guess it's a bit like what happens with dogs.

Like, they don't see colours as we do. So, if I have an orange ball and say "fetch the ORANGE ball" she might bring the blue one because she doesn't see orange, as such.

My hairdresser didn't see Flavia Caccace. He saw Joan or Arc (after she'd had a Pyrex bowl on her bonce).

BeStrongAndCourageous Sat 13-Feb-16 18:21:33

When I first had my hair cropped, I said "Audrey Tautou please", she heard "same style as my six month old son please."

I'm growing it out now grin

Eliza22 Sat 13-Feb-16 18:26:14

grin Brilliant BeStrong! I'm laughing my head off at that....but soon, very soon I will be weeping into my wine.

Ughnotagain Sat 13-Feb-16 18:34:48

Can you style it more like Karen O? Like this?

MyFriendsCallMeOh Sat 13-Feb-16 18:35:51

Would some hair putty help? A hat? A paper bag?

Eliza22 Sat 13-Feb-16 19:12:52

I've a DHL box in the office. Might just be the right size. I'm saddened by the fact that I won't be able to leave the house for a fortnight (hair does grow quickly - praise Jesus!).

Ughnotagain to be fair, I'm advanced in years so, my hair disaster won't be of much interest to anyone really. And no, it won't do that (your pic) without my looking really odd. Thanks anyway, for the suggestion smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now