Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Les Beiges Foundation

(7 Posts)
CoolToned Sat 13-Feb-16 06:26:58

What do you think of this?

Thelwell Sat 13-Feb-16 06:34:33

Makes me grease up. Just converted to armani maestro fusion which is good for me.

Kennington Sat 13-Feb-16 06:41:23

The powder oxidises orange on me - but looks great for2-3 hours before that
The foundation have tried a sample and it contains Shea butter so clogs my pores

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 13-Feb-16 06:41:43

It isn't great on me.

KatharinaRosalie Sat 13-Feb-16 07:55:02

It's OK, I don't love it. I absolutely adore this one though, that seems to be discontinued and sold out pretty much everywhere www.johnlewis.com/chanel-les-beiges-all-in-one-healthy-glow-fluid-spf-15/p1715651?colour=N°10

MelanieWiggles Sat 13-Feb-16 08:07:51

I had high hope for this one but found it disappointing. It goes on really nicely initially but within two hours it looks like it has broken up and sunk into my pores. I won't even finish the bottle, never mind buy it again.

I was surprised because the reviews were really good and it was sold out in a lot of shops I tried.

FrustratedFrugal Sat 13-Feb-16 09:36:44

It's heavily promoted on social media, and I just saw it mentioned on British Vogue ('Gisele owes her healthy glow to Chanel Les Beiges'). I haven't tried it, but have tried most other Chanel foundations and they have been disappointing. I get that patchy sunk into pores look by early afternoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now