Talk

Advanced search

Whole new face range needed ??? Help ...

(6 Posts)
MiniCooperLover Thu 11-Feb-16 11:55:41

So I have just posted asking about an SPF cream for day to day use and I find after trying to restock that my facewash and toner range has been discontinued by Sanctuary (after they promised on Twitter that it wasn't, grrrr). So now I need to find something new to use.

I'm 42, skin is good but getting a little pre-menopausal I think with little cystic spots popping up on my chin so it's not the end of the world to need to change but having used my old range relatively successfully for years I'm a bit lost.

I was using a Sanctuary face wash and toner, followed by L'Oreal Age Perfect cream in the day and in the evening I use the face wash and toner with Estee Lauder Advanced Nightwear Repair and then a L'Oreal Age Perfect night cream. It's the Sanctuary items that need to be replaced.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Indecisivejo Thu 11-Feb-16 15:06:28

Have you not tried the new sanctuary products they have replaced the old ones with?

MiniCooperLover Thu 11-Feb-16 19:03:21

According to their website they have discontinued the products I used and all the new products are very different so I figured now might be a good time for change complete.

Pancakeflipper Thu 11-Feb-16 19:16:56

I have dry skin (I drink all the water but still horrible especially this time of year when it's freezing, then warm, then freezing).

I am currently liking the Body Shop Vit E serum
and liking the Elemis facial wash and their marine cream (a little dab goes a very long way) with an added drop of a Clarins oil.

Also a user of some of the Liz Earle stuff and like their face masks and exfoliator. I just don't get on with their moisturiser.

I have a few Temple Spa products too and use Repose as my night cream.

I am becoming a skin care tart...

MiniCooperLover Fri 12-Feb-16 14:55:34

I had a look in a big Boots today and there was nothing obvious that replaced my old range, just lots of new cleansers that are used with cotton wool and no rinsing (which I dislike, I always feel like my face isn't clean). So I've picked up a La Roche Posay starter pack and will see how that goes. Thanks for help all.

MiniCooperLover Fri 19-Feb-16 07:34:42

I don't like the La Roche Posay range, though it's cleaning nicely it makes my face feel off, like there's a film of chalk on it, plus I think it's making it more sensitive. So I've changed tactic and moved to a No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Oil with Protect and Perfect Day and Night cream. It's only been 3 washes but already my skin feels better. So fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now