Philips Lumea

(7 Posts)
FennyBridges Mon 08-Feb-16 20:36:11

I've been watching threads about the Philips Lumea and it arrived today grin Read the leaflet, followed ALL the instructions. It says half a leg should take 8 minutes, a bikini line 4 minutes and underarms 1 minute.

I guess I did spend 1 minute on my underarms. However my legs no way took me 18 mins.

What do you do? Keep the glad Flash Button pressed and glide it? Bit slower than a razor? Please advise me if you can, really want it to be effective! grin

I used strength 4 for my legs and 3 for other areas as I'm a lot white there.

Minshu Mon 08-Feb-16 22:05:16

I'm now down to about 10 minutes per half leg while holding and gliding, but I think I miss bits! My legs are where the lumea is least effective (lighter hair, easier to miss bits), but even there the hair is now less noticeable and I am very happy with the other areas I've used it.

QOD Mon 08-Feb-16 22:13:46

10.Mins? Takes me barEly 5?

FennyBridges Tue 09-Feb-16 06:03:12

Ah great thanks. I wondered if I'd been tiki quick. I'm sure I've missed bits, especially around my ankles, but I was dying to give it a go! It glided really well!

SmileAndNod Tue 09-Feb-16 06:35:39

I'm thinking about one of these. Have I left it too late to be hair free for the summer? Is it just for legs? Would you recommend?

IJustLostTheGame Tue 09-Feb-16 13:10:39

Mine has worked a bit on my legs after a few months, not at all on my underarms but completely on my bikini.
I could strut about all day in little pants if I wanted without prepping first.

That's IF I wanted.

FennyBridges Tue 09-Feb-16 18:48:47

Mine has only just arrived from Amazon so I think it's definitely worth it for summer. After my first try I'm wondering if my bikini line is going be the first success! So we can strut in teeny tiny pants together :-)

Shall I try my legs etc again before the two week suggestion? I think may as well.... Anyone know of any reason not to?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now