Talk

Advanced search

Need mascara & eyeliner for oily lids.

(8 Posts)
Crazycatladynumber2 Mon 08-Feb-16 10:49:50

I have oily eyelids which even a good primer and powder can't help so every time I apply either/or and let it dry a short time later I end up with it transferred to my lids giving me the raccoon look.
So does anyone have any recommendations please for the best mascara & eyeliner which won't budge without having to use industrial eye makeup remover.
Thank you.

QueenMolotov Mon 08-Feb-16 10:57:22

I use Boots No.7 liquid eyeliner and find that doesn't move. As for mascaras, I recommend Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara or L'Oréal Double Extension. Neither smudge or transfer from my lashes to under my eye. Both stay put and only come off when I remove them before bed.

Crazycatladynumber2 Mon 08-Feb-16 11:04:44

Ah that's interesting as I prefer liquid liner. I have been tempted by the Clinique mascara before so maybe I should give it a go. Thanks Queen grin

Defiant Mon 08-Feb-16 11:11:54

I have oily lids too. I use Stila stay all day waterproof + benefit stay don't stray + nyx setting spray and it lasts all day without budging one bit, and that includes a busy shift in a hot kitchen. Nars larger than life long-wear is also great!

Crazycatladynumber2 Mon 08-Feb-16 11:33:24

Hmm I didn't even think about trying a fixing spray. Thank you Defiant for that tip.

Defiant Mon 08-Feb-16 11:35:51

I definitely recommend the nyx setting spray, it's the best I've ever used!

Crazycatladynumber2 Mon 08-Feb-16 12:08:11

I've just ordered some grin

Crazycatladynumber2 Mon 08-Feb-16 17:32:45

I've ordered the Clinique mascara, stila liquid liner & nyx spray. Thanks for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now