Talk

Advanced search

I'm just about to dye my eyebrows...

(6 Posts)
AlisonWunderland Sun 07-Feb-16 16:36:43

Don't try and stop me.

But please be here to console me in 15 minutes when I look like Cara Delvigne's aged grandmother

handslikecowstits Sun 07-Feb-16 16:39:24

You're brave, I'll give you that. grin

OverScentedFanjo Sun 07-Feb-16 16:39:39

Use Vaseline around your brows
. Basically anywhere you don't need to dye.

Use brown not black.

Only one minute then wipe off. Both eyebrows at the same time so they are even coloured.

Re apply if necessary.

Oxfordblue Sun 07-Feb-16 16:58:01

I do mine, with just for men dark brown.

Looks much better but i usually need to scrub skin around brow which has stained

AlisonWunderland Sun 07-Feb-16 17:26:34

Well, it's done.
I should be OK to go out without having to wear a hat.

My original hair colour is mid to dark brown, but is now silver /pewter apart from my still dark brows. Which have rogue white ones!
I used to have my hair dyed dark blonde to hide the grey and my hairdresser would do my brows at the same time. It looked fine apart from the time I requested a lighter blonde for brows and I looked like Boris Becker!

I used nice n easy root touch up, light ash brown because I didn't want any warm tones in brow colour.
Only made up third of the quantity.

Looks ok. The white ones gone and no skin staining.

Mollypolly2610 Sat 10-Sep-16 12:40:27

Sorry I know this thread is quite old but following Oxford blues remark I bought just for men moustache and beard to dye my eyebrows (don't get eyelure where I live). However it says on the pack do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes as it could cause blindness. A bit scared to use it now - does anyone else use this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now