Talk

Advanced search

Can any bra people identify my old scabby favourite bra, please? (Pic included)

(13 Posts)
MrsDesperado Sun 07-Feb-16 10:51:00

It's this attractive number. I think it's by fantasie but not sure what style. I've had a quick google and a few fantasie bras look similar but not the same - can anyone help? Thanks

MrsDesperado Sun 07-Feb-16 22:23:07

Shameless bump

ThatWentWell Sun 07-Feb-16 22:32:20

Looks like a Fantasie or a Freya? Self a brand u'd find in John Lewis and bravissimo .

thenightsky Sun 07-Feb-16 22:33:49

I'd say Fantasie too from the shape of that wire and the middle bit.

MrsDesperado Sun 07-Feb-16 22:41:47

Does anyone know the style?

Paddingtonthebear Mon 08-Feb-16 08:24:36

I love a challenge.

Is it the Fantasie Evie in pewter?

arewethereyet55 Mon 08-Feb-16 08:36:02

You must like it then. Is it really comfortable?

MrsDesperado Mon 08-Feb-16 08:43:10

Yes that's the one! Thank you Paddington!

It doesn't look like you can buy the Evie anymore, sadly - it's the perfect fit for me but I desperately need to replace it. Can anyone recommend a bra that has a similar fit to this one?

MrsDesperado Mon 08-Feb-16 08:45:45

Yes I find it really comfortable arewe, but I've worn it to death now and the wire is now popping out - it's truly had it!

IsItMeOr Mon 08-Feb-16 08:52:39

I discovered Leia lingerie the other day, which seems to be the stockist for Fantasie and a few other brands.

Although you pay for delivery, they do free returns, so you can order a few different styles/sizes and return those that don't suit.

marriednotdead Mon 08-Feb-16 08:58:21

It looks quite similar to Belle/Helena balconette in shape. I'd suggest emailing them to ask which current style uses the same pattern but I've tried myself more than once and never yet had a response hmm

rootsradicals Mon 08-Feb-16 09:13:38

I've just had a little look on ebay and they have some on there. They are new bras just old stock, it's a really good place to find discontinued bras!

MrsDesperado Tue 09-Feb-16 13:48:50

Thanks, I've had a look on eBay but sadly there are none in my size.

That's a good idea to email Fantasie, I'll post back if I hear anything!

Such a shame that they've discontinued it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now