Talk

Advanced search

Bright trainers

(6 Posts)
Bbqsareoverrated Sat 06-Feb-16 08:34:44

I got these for Christmas but can't style them! Please can someone help?

I have worn them so no option to take them back. I like them but just don't know what to do with them! Thanks.

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/air-max-thea-shoe/pid-10343096/pgid-11174932?ef_id=VrWu8wAABTyc5k2I:20160206082939:s&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F

dudsville Sat 06-Feb-16 08:39:37

I'm not going to be any help at all but I wad surprised when I clicked on the link that they just looked like normal trainers to me and not particularly bright. Are you more used to black things? Or is it the white sole bit that strikes you as bright? When u was young and we had new trainers it was always embarrassing until they got wien in and were less shiny but I'm not aware of that being a thing nowadays!

Bbqsareoverrated Sat 06-Feb-16 08:53:46

That's fair! I think the colour looks much brighter in real life (maybe because they are new, as you say).

I generally wear bright trainers (pink, purple) to the gym but I bought these for out-of-gym use and am now not sure they look right with my normal weekend clothes as I don't normally wear any trainers at weekends. And if you wear trainers with jeans (eg skinny jeans), do you wear them with trainer socks?

MeetMyCat Sat 06-Feb-16 09:04:12

OP - I really like those (and I also wear bright pink nikes to the gym). I think they would look fine with skinnies, and jeans in general, but you would definitely need trainer socks.

BikeRunSki Sat 06-Feb-16 09:16:19

They'd be fine with jeans.

Bbqsareoverrated Sat 06-Feb-16 15:20:03

Thanks MeetMyCat and BikeRunSki. I've gone with black skinnies, trainer socks and a bright simple jumper today and they look much better than normal. I've been getting the socks wrong before (stupidly) and my jumpers have been too patterned.
My ankles are chilly today though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now