Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Right please help me find a conditioner to compliment tbs ginger shampoo!!

(12 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 04-Feb-16 16:54:49

I have tried sooooo many! Including the banana cond also from tbs which I quite liked but think it was responsible for causing spots on hairline. I need something nicely moisturising but rinses easily and leaves no irritating residue!
Also I can't have anything too perfumed as my scalp is very prone to itchiness and flakiness if it doesn't like something!
Please gimme some recs smile

superbfairywren Thu 04-Feb-16 18:21:42

I could do with a conditioner too. Finally have the holy grail shampoo for my dry scalp(same ginger stuff) but they don't do a conditioner! I have been using a swell volume masque I got in my advent calendar and that does the job but I really just need a normal conditioner. Sorry I'm no help!

Technoremix Thu 04-Feb-16 18:23:27

I love this shampoo too and wish they did a conditioner!

Indecisivejo Thu 04-Feb-16 19:20:32

Wow I'm not alone then! Please someone help us!

Indecisivejo Thu 04-Feb-16 21:41:53

ANYBODY???confused

Doobigetta Thu 04-Feb-16 21:48:39

Have you tried a coconut one? That could work.

MountainDweller Thu 04-Feb-16 23:32:31

I like the Balance Me conditioner (and shampoo too). Smells lightly citrusy. No silicone, leaves my fine hair soft and shiny.

BubsandMoo Thu 04-Feb-16 23:38:46

I love Body shop ginger shampoo smile

I often use Lush conditioners although I know they can be irritating for some sensitive skins. I like the Korres ones, I think aloe & dittany maybe? Feels very soothing on the scalp anyway and leaves frizzy hair pretty soft and fairly manageable

Indecisivejo Fri 05-Feb-16 06:49:02

Thanks for your responses so far, I want one that I can easily get hold of so unfortunately not korres or balance me

BubsandMoo Fri 05-Feb-16 16:22:28

My local Spar stocks Korres grin or I order it from Amazon sometimes. Their Jasmine shower gel is gorgeous. I appreciate not really budget choices though!

Am also exploring OGX shampoos and conditioners at the moment, they have a huge range, so far tried the Argan oil and coconut milk ones and they've been lovely. Also on Amazon but also found them in Tescos. OGX are SLS and paraben free too.

Indecisivejo Fri 05-Feb-16 17:51:54

I HATED ogx

Jumperooathon Fri 05-Feb-16 18:01:51

I'm just using the Aussie conditioner with it, scalp is fussy about shampoo but you don't put conditioner on your scalp do you ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now