Talk

Advanced search

Shampoo/Conditioner that will leave my hair smelling gorgeous!

(12 Posts)
NotPennysBoat Wed 03-Feb-16 21:17:34

My hair is coloured but I don't got style it very often so it's in pretty good condition. I've been using Pantene for years and years, and I feel like my hair needs a change! I fancy something that will leave my hair smelling amazing, any recommendations? I need to be able to buy it at the supermarket or online please, not eyewateringly expensive.

Amrapaali Wed 03-Feb-16 21:24:23

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Nourishing Shampoo. You HAVE to try it. Sooo scrumptious and smells very expensive. Leaves hair bouncy and soft.

AandAmom Wed 03-Feb-16 21:30:17

I love the herbal essences coconut shampoo & conditioner ( blue bottles) smells like holidays and often on offer in supermarkets smile

foreverton Wed 03-Feb-16 21:32:44

Without a doubt- Aussie! It's gorgeous and actually smells after washing/drying. I use the Miracle moist or colour one.
Am not fussy with bathroom products but wouldn't buy any other shampoo/conditioner now.
It's always on offer somewhere smile

HeadfirstForHalos Wed 03-Feb-16 21:34:29

Aussie here too 😃

OliviaDunham Wed 03-Feb-16 21:40:32

Aussie again!

BubsandMoo Wed 03-Feb-16 23:00:15

I found Aussie built up in my hair so needed to switch it up to stop it doing that.

I vote for Lush - Happy Happy Joy Joy. Smell is AMAZING. I tend to squirt a bit in with a big blob of a blander thick conditioner (like Korres or something) to fragrance it.

Lunawolf Wed 03-Feb-16 23:10:00

Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy smells beautiful!

bigsnugglebunny Wed 03-Feb-16 23:14:49

The lush Jungle conditioner bar is gorgeous. I can't stop sniffing the ends of my hair when I've used it!

Felipa Thu 04-Feb-16 11:24:06

Another vote for Aussie too!

NotPennysBoat Thu 04-Feb-16 16:54:10

Thank you all! I've got Aussie miniatures in my gym bag and find them ok, but heavy in my hair like a pp mentioned. I shall have a sniff at Herbal Essences and Loreal in Tesco tonight and may venture into Lush next time I'm in town.

fiorentina Thu 04-Feb-16 20:05:13

I love Aveda shampoos and used to use Paul Mitchell when I was younger which smelt amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now