Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Has anyone ever used or had experience with a personal shopper / style advisor?

(1 Post)
CarbonEmittingPenguin Wed 03-Feb-16 15:08:52

I am due one as part of an overall gift I received but I'm considering giving it away or forgoing it because I'd imagine the whole experience would be rather quite awkward.

I imagine someone who doesn't have time to get to the shops or someone whose appearance matters a great deal for their work would use one but neither of those categories apply to me.

Appearance does matter in my workplace (just to look professional/decent) but I've long worked out that I look good in and only wear dark coloured cigarette trousers, a blouse and a blazer. Other than that, I wear skinny jeans and blouses for more social occasions so I don't expect meeting with a PS would really be enlightening.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: