Talk

Advanced search

Cool Slippers

(10 Posts)
ButterBeanSoup Wed 03-Feb-16 14:37:10

Do such items exist?! I want some nice slippers, but I don't want to channel my gran!

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Feb-16 14:40:11

Moshulu
Celtic

cressetmama Wed 03-Feb-16 14:44:38

like these

cressetmama Wed 03-Feb-16 14:46:33

Sorry, link doesn't work. Try this mahabis.com/

LittleLostRoeDeer Wed 03-Feb-16 14:47:38

Search for Romika wool slippers on Amazon. They're lovely!

minipie Wed 03-Feb-16 14:56:40

Shepherd slippers (sheepskin - I like the Nina style). Bit more Scandi than Celtic. Available at various online places including amazon.

shepherd

I also like the White Company "cosy slippers" - man made but that means they are machine washable (I get sweaty feet blush)

white company

minipie Wed 03-Feb-16 15:00:42

Ooh those mahabis look clever

SunnySomer Wed 03-Feb-16 15:02:45

Mahabis are v warm and good sole (I buy slippers obsessively) and do look quite cool, I think.

arbee Wed 03-Feb-16 15:31:31

I have some Mahabis which I love, however the stud at the back holding the sole on came off and they wouldn't do anything as they said I've had them too long (about 8 months when the stud came off) - which is fair enough but for a £60 pair of slippers I wouldn't expect them to fail so soon - and not even a sorry but here's a discount should you want some more even though we can't replace... angry

AmethystMoon Wed 03-Feb-16 16:19:46

I love sheepskin scuffs. I get mine form New Zealand, a place called Classic Sheepskins. I visited when I was over there, bought some and when they wore out I found out they had a website. So now we order a few pairs at a time (me and OH to make most of postage).
They look like the ones HUSH or Ugg sell, only these are cheaper as they aren't a brand. They last around two years, I find. Mine are usually normal beige sheepskin coloured, sometimes a dark brown. OH on the other hand loves their cow hide ones, which are awesome!

www.classicsheepskins.com/slippers/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now