Talk

Advanced search

Hush returns

(12 Posts)
ItsAllGoodMan Wed 03-Feb-16 13:25:16

I think I've messed up... Was about to fill in my returns form for a hush Laura dress I bought in the sale and realised you only have seven days to return sale items. It's been two weeks. Does this mean I'm stuck with the dress and there's nothing I can do? I've been a bit preoccupied recently and thought I'd have 28 days like most other places sad

Dreamqueen Wed 03-Feb-16 19:26:18

Following, i've just done some sale returns also & think I might have gone over the 7 deadline by a day.

Greengardenpixie Wed 03-Feb-16 21:20:01

Just a thought - Why dont you email them?

ItsAllGoodMan Wed 03-Feb-16 21:31:46

I'll give them a call tomorrow. Had appointments all afternoon today. If I'm lucky maybe they'll give me store credit?!

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Wed 03-Feb-16 21:56:26

They are not fair though as I'm having same issue. I had a dress delivered on Thursday 28th. I see the it back yesterday but the invoice said it needed to be received 7 days from invoice date which was 26th!! That's impossible. I had flu so couldn't get to post office until yesterday. Let's hope we both ok. It wasn't my fault as the dress was awful!

Dancergirl Wed 03-Feb-16 22:04:13

No, don't call or email them, just send it back. At worst you'll get a credit note.

ItsAllGoodMan Thu 04-Feb-16 08:42:31

I'm worried if I just send it back they'll say they can't accept it and charge me for postage! I'd be very happy with a credit note

ItsAllGoodMan Thu 04-Feb-16 08:43:37

Oh and I'm sure it said within 7 days of receipt so you should be fine things

PrimalLass Thu 04-Feb-16 10:18:40

You'll get a credit note. My sale return was late by 1 day though and I got a refund.

I did have a battle with them last year when I posted things back and the courier tried twice to deliver but it all ended coming back to me. I really didn't want a credit note and kicked up a fuss.

BoSelectaBigBiff Thu 04-Feb-16 16:31:48

When I read the thread title, I thought this might be about how long it takes them to refund.

I sent something back to hush on Friday. I can see it was signed for on Monday - but no refund yet. Grr. It really annoys me when companies are slow to refund once they've received the goods back.

rosebiggs Thu 04-Feb-16 17:09:48

I've sent things back later than that this year and have been refunded. I didn't realise it was 7 days.

Greengardenpixie Thu 04-Feb-16 17:54:04

I have to say i have found them pretty quick to refund me smile Some other companies like white stuff take bloody forever!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now