Talk

Advanced search

mulberry lily mini metallic mushroom goat - alternatives

(7 Posts)
EarlyInTheMourning Tue 02-Feb-16 19:47:31

I absolutely adore this handbag but I am not spending this kind of money. Has anyone seen anything similar for no more than £150?

www.mulberry.com/shop/lily/mini-lily-metallic-mushroom-goat

73dexter Tue 02-Feb-16 20:17:14

I had to come on this thread just to see what on earth a mulberry lily mini metallic mushroom goat was! It is nice but has less horns than I was expecting!

EarlyInTheMourning Tue 02-Feb-16 21:14:52

The name is ridiculous isn't it. I love the bag though, although the over logo hardware bit not so much and I'm not a big fan of Mulberry or their customer service. Still, cute bag and I'd like something similar.

PrimalLass Wed 03-Feb-16 10:11:27

www.theoutnet.com/en-GB/product/Rebecca-Minkoff/Mini-Mac-leather-shoulder-bag/699715

Nice, but not metallic.

SpeakerOfTheHouse Wed 03-Feb-16 14:28:26

any of these?

dorothy perkins copy

DVF

Ralph Lauren

Saurus72 Wed 03-Feb-16 20:08:15

Honestly, when i first saw the mini Lily I thought it was ridiculous. However, I tried one on in the Bicester outlet store and seriously fell in love. I eventually bought a pale pink one in the Net a Porter sale in December - £200-ish. I absolutely LOVE it! It is just so gorgeous and, yes, ridiculous but I also find it functional. I can fit a Mulberry coin pouch, an iPhone 5 in a case, lipgloss, mirror, lip balm, keys, medication, mints - so suits me very well for a day out and about. Maybe try a Mulberry outlet store for a less expensive option?

EarlyInTheMourning Thu 04-Feb-16 18:16:47

Maybe I will Saurus and I feel exactly like you, I think it's a ridiculous over indulgent handbag but I want it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now