Has anyone ordered from Juliette Has A Gun before? Did it take foreverrrr?

(7 Posts)
MrsMeow Tue 02-Feb-16 14:14:11

i ordered some perfume on 22nd Jan and have still had no dispatch email. I can't sign into my account to check either, for some reason.

I've just emailed them to check, but thought I'd ask on here if they have long delivery times, getting a bit nervous about spending ££ with nothing to show!

BoSelectaBigBiff Tue 02-Feb-16 14:53:40

Hi MrsMeow, I ordered a sample kit from them before Christmas. Like you, I couldn't log into my account to see where it had got to.

However, it did turn up maybe 10-14 days after I ordered. I didn't get a dispatch email beforehand either. So yes, they do seem to be a bit slow - but hopefully your perfume will turn up soon!

MrsMeow Tue 02-Feb-16 14:57:10

Ah thats brilliant, thanks ever so much, Bo smile I'm probably just being impatient (I want my beautiful smells!!) and I think the not being able to log on has made me more twitchy.

Incidentally, I ordered the sample kit too! What do you think of it?

misskelly Tue 02-Feb-16 16:24:09

I ordered the sample kit last year, it took bloody ages for it to arrive. Once it turned up I was pretty impressed by what you got for the price. I'd say I liked half the testers and I gave the other ones away. I wish you could by more kits like this one from different perfume houses.

MrsMeow Tue 02-Feb-16 18:41:57

Thanks misskelly, can't wait to try them.

I ordered one from Les Senteurs last year and that was lovely although they sent a sample of their new perfume with it and I've worn that one loads as I preferred it to any in the set!

I do agree that more places should do them, not sure why they don't tbh.

cressetmama Tue 02-Feb-16 20:35:33

My sample set took about a week as it came from France. It came a little quicker than I expected. But no updates.............. Love most of the scents, would definitely choose several, especially Lady Vengeance, Gentlewomen and Another Oudh. The others were nice, but not for me to buy.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 02-Feb-16 22:45:08

I got the sample set a few years ago and remember it being surprisingly quick to arrive. Not sure if it's the same now, but the cost was redeemable against a full bottle. I bought two, Mad Madame and Lady Vengeance - I really like their perfumes and the little stories that go with them. I had a similar sample set from ELDO which had absolutely tonnes of scents, and bought Jasmine et Cigarette as a full bottle there - same deal with the sample cost being redeemable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now