Talk

Advanced search

Nice non wired sleep bras

(9 Posts)
mowglik Sun 31-Jan-16 13:00:18

Can anyone recommend any nice - or even sexy! - sleep bras for bigger busts?

I currently just wear my usual underwired bras and I prefer having support but would like to try some non granny soft bras.

I am 30FF depending on brand - any recommendations appreciated flowers

dreamerlemur Mon 01-Feb-16 00:26:46

Bumping as would like to know too!

LadyB49 Mon 01-Feb-16 00:37:05

I got some of the stretchy over the head ones. They are really comfy , enough support for sleeping, but not for normal every day wear. Pack of 4 for about £9....Amazon. I'm a 36g so got the biggest size. The do not support a generous boobage like a real bra but are fine to lounge around in. Not made for running IYKWIM. They are very much not sexy.

dreamerlemur Mon 01-Feb-16 00:41:02

so fine for a Bridget Jones day in the house!

torthecatlady Mon 01-Feb-16 00:54:37

I wear cheep over the head sports bras (no wire) in bed... Much to my db's disgust! blushThey don't offer lots of support but they're light weight and hold me in place!

MadisonMontgomery Mon 01-Feb-16 17:04:51

I wear those Doreen bras a lot and they are super comfy. Bit grannyish tho confused

MamaLazarou Mon 01-Feb-16 19:25:56

These are the ones I wear to bed:

m.figleaves.com/uk/product/PX-P001Z/Playtex-Classic-Lace-Non-Wired-Bra/?size=&colour=White&c=ppc&src=gguk_feed&gclid=CJysnbWl18oCFSsKwwodXNwLtg&gclsrc=aw.ds

Really comfy, non-sweaty and good value!

mowglik Tue 02-Feb-16 15:58:09

Thanks all - lost this thread for a bit. Not sure I like the look of the figleaves mama, I'm just busty enough to make most soft bras of that type look frumpy.

Still searching myself...I like the look of the nightlift bras but dont think they are available in the UK

KatharinaRosalie Tue 02-Feb-16 20:37:38

Bravissimo PJs have in built bras,very supportive and some of them look quite pretty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now