Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Grey Hair Cover Up Powder

(10 Posts)
pilates Sun 31-Jan-16 10:41:58

Im not sure what it is called or where you get it from but I saw some powder (a bit like a blusher powder) which you can put on to touch up and disguise grey hairs. Does anyone know the name or where I can get it from? I noticed I have several coming through but not enough to get it coloured.

I have just got some off amazon called "WOW root touch up. I haven't used it yet though but it was recommended by my hairdresser and had good reviews.
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FYSZDQ4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Dfg15 Sun 31-Jan-16 10:54:01

I've got this one - it's a bit like coloured dry shampoo. It's very good. Was about £5 from Amazon

pilates Sun 31-Jan-16 10:56:48

Hey thanks bigknickers, just what I was after smile thanks so much will order one.

pilates Sun 31-Jan-16 10:58:58

Dfg15, that looks good too and a fraction of the price.

What happens if you are out in the rain, does it streak down your face?

Dfg15 Sun 31-Jan-16 11:19:05

Ive only used it a couple of times so not sure - I hope it doesnt !

pilates Sun 31-Jan-16 11:46:50

smile

HappenstanceMarmite Sun 31-Jan-16 12:44:15

Colour Wow is fab. And I have a lot to cover! Gives me an extra week or so between colour at hairdresser.

Donge13 Sun 31-Jan-16 13:18:52

https://www.naturalbeautyslimming.com/w7-cover-up-root-camouflage-kit-dark-brown?gclid=CMzz-qeR1MoCFYPnwgodGoQFgg I use this. It's really easy to use and had no problems with it in the rain. It is great for the price

oliviafrombolivia Sun 31-Jan-16 14:46:33

I bought the W7 one for blonde hair, its rubbish sadly.. dark ones would probably be OK though..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now