Talk

Advanced search

Estée Lauder Advanced night repair

(8 Posts)
Mindgone Sat 30-Jan-16 09:43:22

Has anyone tried this, and will it help the bags under my eyes? Thanks in advance, I trust you lot far more than industry reviews!

DontKillMyVibe Sat 30-Jan-16 15:56:03

It would do nothing for bags I'm afraid so save your money if that's what you're specifically wanting it for.

MiniCooperLover Sat 30-Jan-16 16:51:26

I find it great for wrinkles but I don't think it's efficient for bags, sorry:

Dorie22 Sat 30-Jan-16 16:53:53

I use it for acne scars, its brilliant on them but quite pricey never thought to actually use it on my bags though!

largered Sat 30-Jan-16 17:06:06

Don't use it under my eyes, but as an anti ageing serum, it's really good. Leaves my skin looking bright and smooth.

For eye bags, I would use home made remedies, such as green tea ice cubes and also, facial massage. Find the pressure point, just above the corner of your eye(you'll know you've found it, because it's a little uncomfortable) hold down for 10-20 seconds and then go up and around your eyes in a circular motion. Definitely helps with puffiness, so I'm guessing it would also help with bags.

YellowTulips Sat 30-Jan-16 17:46:01

Sali Hughes (guardian) has just done a column on REN instant eye lift.

This would be better than the EL serum (which I love to combat dehydration but would not touch eye bags).

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/jan/16/instant-eye-lift-beauty-sali-hughes-ren

lavazzzalover Sat 30-Jan-16 18:13:04

I got a free sample. it was shit. almond oil from Holland and Barrett does a much better job.

Mindgone Mon 01-Feb-16 19:57:47

Thank you so much all, will save my money! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now