Talk

Advanced search

waterproof pencil eyeliner? ....and toner for sensitive skin? any advice please?

(7 Posts)
Moonandstarsandback Fri 29-Jan-16 07:53:32

I'm looking for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge all under my eyes!! I bought a number 7 one I really like. But it's lasted a few weeks as not actually a pencil and the bit at the end is all you get! I need it to be affordable (so high street if possible) - please help!

Also a decent toner for sensitive skin please. I tried LRP but it stung my skin!

Thanks smile

Bunbaker Fri 29-Jan-16 07:55:18

Why do you need a toner? I haven't used one for years.

Moonandstarsandback Fri 29-Jan-16 08:17:10

I'd never worn a toner until recently. And I've just found that using one makes my skin more hydrated and feel nicer. I was using the Aloe one from body shop which was nice but ran out! So thought I'd ask if any others were good.

Cheesymonster Fri 29-Jan-16 10:46:44

I like olay anti wrinkle toner.

I use maybelline waterproof liner on my upper water line - it's a twist up pencil. L'Oreal also do one with a little sharpener in one end.

Moonandstarsandback Fri 29-Jan-16 11:26:23

Thanks Cheesy. How much is the Olay toner roughly? Might give it a go! Thank you! I was in town so popped into superdrug and ended up with a Gosh eyeliner (same as no7 type but cheaper) and a Mua one - so if they aren't any good I'll give the maybelline one you suggest a go smile

Cheesymonster Fri 29-Jan-16 12:51:26

You're welcome. It's often on offer for about £2 or £3. I usually pick up some in Tesco.

Moonandstarsandback Fri 29-Jan-16 13:12:09

Ooh that's a nice price grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now