Talk

Advanced search

Help me identify these boots

(9 Posts)
IsItMeOr Thu 28-Jan-16 19:18:59

I was following a woman down the street yesterday, admiring her short black boots, which had a name on a metal plaque at the back of the heel. But she was walking too fast for me to read it, and I didn't have the nerve to ask her.

Please can anybody suggest what brand they might have been? They were slightly long ankle boots, with a white sheepskin looking lining, a buckle going around towards the top of the leg part, and close fitting.

burnishedsilver Thu 28-Jan-16 20:36:08

Ugg grandle?

IsItMeOr Fri 29-Jan-16 07:54:39

Yes! I didn't think the label said anything like UGG though. How strange. Thanks so much flowers.

LaurieFairyCake Fri 29-Jan-16 07:55:52

Those are fab boots !

IsItMeOr Fri 29-Jan-16 08:00:32

Thanks for saying that Laurie. I thought that they looked good, and not too bulky. Was a bit worried on hearing they are UGGs, as I know they divide MNetters (and I already have one non-MN approved pair)!

whitesklyer Fri 29-Jan-16 10:45:58

AM wearing these lovelies are I type. Got them after Christmas in the sales in a local shoe shop in Dublin. Honestly only take them off to go to bed. Best Buy EVER! You won't be sorry.

IsItMeOr Fri 29-Jan-16 10:50:03

That's funny white. I've just been googling them, and they're sold out in my size most places - should have been looking when you were!

I have found them at Very for a not-great-but-okay price, but am now dithering as I do already have some very cosy UGGs, and am mid-Marie Kondo clear out...

BUT just remembered that my existing UGGs aren't great for longer walks. How are your Grandles for walking white?

everythingsgoingsouth Fri 29-Jan-16 11:46:00

what size are you? Schuh have sizes 3 and 4 for less than £90

IsItMeOr Fri 29-Jan-16 12:37:42

Thanks everything. Unfortunately I'm a size 6, which seems to be a popular one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now