Talk

Advanced search

Sequin leggings

(9 Posts)
andthenthereweretwo Thu 28-Jan-16 19:18:43

I'm a very plain (boring) dresser but trying to be a bit more experimental with different shapes and styles. My problem areas are my boobs and tummy but have long slim legs. Somebody recommended these leggings with a long top and heels-I kind of like the idea. Could anybody please point me towards any suitable long tops-I always tend to stick to ones that swamp me which makes me look larger. I'm a 14 at the moment, 5ft 10. Many thanks.

herecomesthsun Thu 28-Jan-16 19:21:12

Would this work?

andthenthereweretwo Thu 28-Jan-16 19:45:23

That's lovely thank you but too high necked for me I think. Was thinking more like a slouchy thin jersey top if that makes sense?

herecomesthsun Thu 28-Jan-16 21:53:40

this (use EXTRA20 code)?

andthenthereweretwo Fri 29-Jan-16 08:31:49

That's something I would never had considered but will give it a try thanks.

Trills Fri 29-Jan-16 08:58:01

Sequin leggings?

Won't the sequins on the inner side of your legs rub against each other and all come off?

Not just your legs - anyone's legs. Or nearly anyone.

Was there a link or picture? I can't see one.

andthenthereweretwo Fri 29-Jan-16 19:03:41

Ha ha what a picture! I've only googled them and after mulling it over today think I'm going to give it a miss (caught sight of my arse in the mirror) 😳

Greengardenpixie Fri 29-Jan-16 22:03:31

I have a sequins vest and tbh it can rub under the arms. Sequins leggings <ouch!>

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Fri 29-Jan-16 22:13:23

I just bought a "thing" from tesco ...I really don't know whether it's a dress, a shirt or a tunic.

granddad style collar, with open neck like a shirt but no buttons, vertical stripes, belt, wide sleeves that roll up with a button....vair eighties..think shirtwaister come ethnic kurti.

Anyway the upshot of it is, I have worn it over thick black leggings, tied tightly at the waist and bloused over a bit and felt it was very slimming! Even dh commented! Mind that might be cos it was pink and white and I normally live in black and grey, but still!

I also quite like those crossoverdresses, usually very flattering if you watch the crossover to make sure it's not gapey they were everywhere a couple of years back, but seem to pop up most years in whatever pattern is current

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now