Talk

Advanced search

Arrgh! Hair loss!

(5 Posts)
munkynutts Wed 27-Jan-16 09:51:28

I am shedding so so much hair since I came off the pill a month ago! Apparently it triggers the same hormonal changes as post-pregnancy.

Has anyone been here? Any advice? My hair is really fine anyway so I'm really stressing out that I'm going to be left with none at all!

FashionLover1 Wed 27-Jan-16 09:58:17

This supplement is really good, you can use code UTE904 to get $5 off your first order. I always order from this website, so many good supplements and much cheaper than UK. Just make sure your basket is not more than $22 plus shipping to avoid any custom fees.

ThatIsSoFetch Wed 27-Jan-16 10:01:07

Following this thread as having exactly the same issue at the moment!

Millionprammiles Wed 27-Jan-16 11:03:26

I'd recommend trying Nioxin (I use the stage 2 one). My fine hair never really recovered from post-pregnancy and was getting thinner and weaker by the day. My hairdresser recommended Nioxin, it took a month or two to notice any difference and now I'd never go back. I wish I'd started using it years ago.

Knackeredknitter67 Wed 27-Jan-16 12:34:24

I used Nourkrin when this happened to me after stopping breastfeeding. You can buy it on Amazon. After a couple of months, my hair stopped falling out.
Also, don't get too stressed about it, it will eventually stop, and no-one else will really notice it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now