Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation

(5 Posts)
Lottie2611 Mon 25-Jan-16 20:34:28

Anyone tried it?
Looking at switching to it from Bobby brown smile

YellowTulips Mon 25-Jan-16 20:58:56

Yes I have it and the CT magic foundation.

TBH my personal favourite (I have dry skin) is the Bobby Brown serum foundation.

Light wonder is nice and if you have normal skin you'll like it (I found it better in the summer when my skin wasn't so dry) but tbh I don't really rate it as a miracle product.

CT magic is much higher coverage. I like it but again find layering the BB serum foundation better for my skin.

Lottie2611 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:08:34

I read that it's kylie Jenners favourite and her skin always looks glowing. I'd say I have pretty normal skin. Just want a foundation to smooth the pores and give a youthful glow really....biscuit

YellowTulips Mon 25-Jan-16 21:19:38

So CT has a product called wonder glow that you put on before foundation.

It's a slightly pearlescent golden toned primer.

You might be better using that under your BB foundation.

As I said light wonder is nice - it's water based so you have to shake before application and it does give a nice but not heavy coverage. I don't find it gives as dewy a finish as BB serum foundation on me though (esp if I use wonderglow underneath). As I said in summer it works well but my skin is just too dry in winter.

If you have normal skin it might suit you better than me. Given its pricy I'd defiantly want to try it before committing.

Lottie2611 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:25:24

I've seen it online but I want to go to a shop and try before I buy... Will DEFO be looking at that primer though! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now