Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for curl cream to suit wavy hair

(6 Posts)
Waxlyrically Mon 25-Jan-16 20:33:49

I have thick mid length wavy hair and have been styling it to bring out curls and waves lately. I have just finished my very old Trevor sorbie curl cream specifically for long hair, which was really good and made my hair quite wavy. Can anyone recommend a similar product? - I have tried umberto giannini so far, (thought it was the same make as the one I had due to packaging), but it is nowhere near as good.

CurlJunkie Mon 25-Jan-16 21:26:34

It's not cheap but curly hair solutions curl keeper is amazing. You can buy it from the British curlies website. I wouldn't even bother with anything you can buy in the high street tbh. Also go on Amazon & look up Kantu products, they do great stuff too.

JennyOnAPlate Tue 26-Jan-16 10:54:12

Cantu curl activator (I buy it from Amazon) or kinky curly knot today.

Moogdroog Tue 26-Jan-16 13:39:28

Boots Curl Creme (the pink one) - it's about 2 quid and does the job wonderfully. Does the job better than the more pricey ones that I've tried (Aveda, TiGi etc)

FelicityGubbins Tue 26-Jan-16 15:34:13

Urban therapy twisted sista curl activator does wonders for my Dd' s hair, takes it from lank fluffy loose twists to bouncy curls.

Waxlyrically Tue 26-Jan-16 16:00:39

Thanks for all these suggestions will try them one by one - starting with the cheapest first!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now