Talk

Advanced search

Similar to Jules Vert

(7 Posts)
MaryPlain59 Mon 25-Jan-16 12:34:29

I need a mother-of-the-bride outfit and love the style sold in Jules Vert (the pastel and champagne colour floaty style) but the price is over my budget and I wondered if anyone knows of shops which sell a similar but cheaper style? I have looked online but really I need to go into an actual shop to try on now as I have ordered and sent back a couple of items when they arrived and didn't fit me properly and I now only have 10 weeks until the wedding . I live in London and would be really grateful if anyone could tell me of any shops I could try.

magicpuppy Mon 25-Jan-16 13:34:42

Have you tried here www.justlastseason.co.uk/jacques-vert/

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Mon 25-Jan-16 13:37:40

Do you mean Jacques Vert?

Jaeger, Viyella etc. All the same stable, (they're made in a factory near me) Planet? Do they still exist? have concessions in Debenhams.

MaryPlain59 Mon 25-Jan-16 14:25:13

Sorry, yes I did mean Jacques Vert. Thank you both for your help I will have a look at those places you have mentioned now.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Mon 25-Jan-16 15:07:55

Do Principles still have concessions in Debs? (sorry, am not in UK) they are similar but cheaper.

mrsmortis Mon 25-Jan-16 15:45:38

Have you got access to a designer village (Freeport, Cheshire Oakes, etc)?

Freeport has a Jaques Vert outlet and if one of them has an outlet then others will too.

MaryPlain59 Mon 25-Jan-16 18:31:00

Thank you ThenLater and mrsmortis, I will look into those places, I really appreciate your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now