Talk

Advanced search

Matching mum & daughter pyjamas

(18 Posts)
snowgirl1 Sun 24-Jan-16 22:54:57

Probably not the right section of MN as I know it's 'unstylish' but they're only to be worn at home and they are not for Christmas photos - just something that I think my DD (4) would love.

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could get matching pjs for me and my daughter? I've searched on-line and found pj pan - but the ladies pjs are an eye-watering £72!

ceeveebee Sun 24-Jan-16 23:22:23

Maybe cath kidston - they often seem to use same pattern across the ranges?

slkk Sun 24-Jan-16 23:25:01

How about somewhere like next? Lots of their clothes go up to age 16 which might be ok for you. I've got the boys' age 16 onesie and I'm 6 foot tall.

ThatsHowYouGetAnts Sun 24-Jan-16 23:49:12

Try Charlotte & Co.

Womens

Girls

stayathomegardener Sun 24-Jan-16 23:53:06

DD and I once had Monsoon matching PJ's when she was about 4.
She must have really loved it as she bought us both matching sets this Christmas, she is 16 now.
Monsoon don't do childrens PJ's any more, yes to Kath Kidson or the White company.

ChipsandGuac Sun 24-Jan-16 23:54:07

Hanna Anderson if they deliver to the UK.

ThoughtfulPenny Sun 24-Jan-16 23:54:10

Primark had some before Xmas, my four year old loved matching me with out tartan pjs!

Pinkvici22 Mon 25-Jan-16 07:34:34

Oddly DD and I (she's 3), hav very similar Disney princess ones - hers are from BHS and mine from
Topshop. They're not identical but the print on the top is v similar so she's happy we're matching!!

AmberNectarine Mon 25-Jan-16 12:27:10

DD (4) and I have Disney princess ones - not identical but similar enough. Mine are from Topshop and hers are from Tesco I think. Naff but she is so happy when we wear them together!

anotherdayanothersquabble Mon 25-Jan-16 12:31:25

Oooh, the Charlotte and co ones are lovely!!

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 25-Jan-16 12:31:59

DD and I had very similar ones from jigsaw for Christmas.

dynevoran Mon 25-Jan-16 12:33:22

A small company called "the bright company" do lovely ones....http://www.thebrightcompany.uk/collections/our-full-collection

snowgirl1 Mon 25-Jan-16 14:41:15

Thank you so much for all your suggestions!

Unfortunately, Cath Kidston only have matching ones of soldiers and guards - DD is very much of the pink/purple/glitter fashion school and will not consider anything which could vaguely be considered boy-ish. Not my influence I hasten to add - I refused to buy pink baby clothes and this is my payback.

Next is a good idea - but not sure a girl's age 16 would cope with my size 14 bum!

Chartlotte & Co ones look perfect, but they are sold out in all the girls pjs except for the grey owl ones and I'm not sure if DD will wear grey on the basis it's not girly. Might have to show her them on-line and see what the reaction is.

The White Company, I thought I would strike lucky with this suggestion - but sadly no matching ones there.

Hanna Andersson have matching stripy pjs in stock, in the right size - yay! Oh, it's $40 USD for international delivery...maybe not.

The Bright Company only seem to have matching pjs with black patterned bottoms and DD doesn't like black.

Jigsaw - I can't see any Pjs on their website unfortunately.

I don't get to the shops in real-life much, but will check out Primark when I do. I'll check out Topshop and Tesco/BHS for almost matching Disney ones, but any more suggestions would be very welcome!

ceeveebee Mon 25-Jan-16 15:20:32

Cath kidston had pink penguin ones when I looked -think the kids ones were only a onesie or a nightie though

snowgirl1 Mon 25-Jan-16 16:21:32

Ceeveebee you're quite right - the children's penguin nightwear was in the sale section, so I didn't spot that. Thank you!

ThatsHowYouGetAnts Wed 27-Jan-16 12:36:57

You might also try Hatley OP. They did matching adults' and kids' PJs at Christmas, not sure if they do them non-seasonally. They ship from Canada but the charges aren't extortionate IIRC.

ThatsHowYouGetAnts Wed 27-Jan-16 12:40:11

Although, actually, I just looked and they are dead expensive. They had a half-price offer when I bought. I wouldn't pay full price!

snowgirl1 Wed 03-Feb-16 14:48:23

Thank you ThatsHowYouGetAnts I'll watch out for when Hatley have a sale!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now