Talk

Advanced search

wedged trainers ?

(14 Posts)
Blueturquoise Sun 24-Jan-16 22:54:51

Hi all
Looking for a bit of a consensus ? Are wedged trainers 'over' or in!? I m considering them, have been for a couple of seasons. Can't decide to order them and try em or not, and if I do will the be totally over if i do!

MissAlabamaWhitman Sun 24-Jan-16 23:27:59

I really like them and have been wearing them for three or four years.
They may well be over and nobody has seen fit to point this out to me...

MiddleClassProblem Sun 24-Jan-16 23:28:51

I think if you like them, wear them. Who cares what's in or out.

IoraRua Sun 24-Jan-16 23:29:33

I love them. Don't care what anyone says!
Aldo have quite a few in I think.

burnishedsilver Sun 24-Jan-16 23:34:27

They're over but there's no denying they are comfortable. If you're on your feet a lot and want a bit of extra height, they're great.

Tsmummy08 Mon 25-Jan-16 07:54:37

They're totally over, divisive, a bit of a marmite item but I absolutely LOVE my Nike Sky Hi wedges and got another pair for Christmas! They're really comfy and give me some height (I'm 5'), perfect for wearing out dancing too - and I'm probably too old to wear them but am learning not to care smile

everythingsgoingsouth Mon 25-Jan-16 09:41:57

Geox have some really nice "smarter" ones in their sale at the moment, tempted...

twobambinos Mon 25-Jan-16 10:10:35

Amy huberman have a fab pair.
I got a pair last year in riverisland I thought they were over then but I'm still wearing them. Considering the Amy huberman ones or else a pair of superdry think these are smaller heels though so barely noticeable

Yseulte Mon 25-Jan-16 17:21:28

Very much over but still around.

IHaveBrilloHair Mon 25-Jan-16 17:23:37

Ash ones are lovely

Knackeredknitter67 Sun 14-Feb-16 18:22:35

I'm so tempted now I've seen them worn on a blog with a jumpsuit and leather biker jacket.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 14-Feb-16 18:48:37

I have Geox ones, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, a brilliant buy.

I have Amy Huberman ones from a few years ago, they are very high and not as comfortable for every day wear, although they are beautiful too.

Sunbeam18 Sun 14-Feb-16 22:29:03

I'm still wearing my Ash ones and may buy more as I love them and they go with everything

MotherBluestocking Sun 14-Feb-16 23:13:43

Totally over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now