Leather Trousers

(13 Posts)
Rainbowglow Sun 24-Jan-16 19:48:46

I am looking for a pair of black leather trousers or possibly leggings (but a flattering pair of leggings). No pleather though. Any recommendations?

GeekLove Sun 24-Jan-16 19:53:22

Me too! Particularly trousery trousers not legging. They all seem to be leggings!

Cellardoor1 Sun 24-Jan-16 20:28:22

What about coated jeans? I think they are more flattering than leggings and more wearable than leather trousers

MrsJuice Sun 24-Jan-16 20:44:38

Alexander McQueen do the most incredible half leather leggings/ jeans.
They always seem to appear at the sample sales, so not outrageous money.
I also found a pair recently in Zara that were very flattering.

Full leather trousers are just too difficult to wear for any length of time.

Nettletheelf Sun 24-Jan-16 20:52:15

I've got the M&S half leather, half jersey leggings and they are great. Not too clingy either.

Full leather trousers always stretch and go baggy at the knee. Having the jersey but means that the leather doesn't take the strain.

mysteryfairy Sun 24-Jan-16 22:03:00

I've got both full leather and leather/jersey combo leggings from Joseph and can recommend both.

AmberNectarine Mon 25-Jan-16 12:28:14

I've got full leather and half and half from Helmut Lang and they are the bomb.

NathalieM Mon 25-Jan-16 14:15:38

Full leather are to die for! Plus they're perfect for rainy weather.

HappyGirlNow Mon 25-Jan-16 15:16:32

I just bought these Mango leather trousers and I love them! Beautiful soft leather.

Rainbowglow Mon 25-Jan-16 19:14:18

Thanks for all the replies. Joseph was my initial thought. HappyGirl - are the Mango trousers very tight fitting. I want them snug.

FashionLover1 Wed 27-Jan-16 10:15:21

Got this type of leather leggings from H&M, really love them.

burnishedsilver Wed 27-Jan-16 10:49:45

The look good but surely leather trousers are insanely warm. I couldn't wear my leather jacket indoors.

knowler Wed 27-Jan-16 13:23:08

Baukjen has some lovely looking pairs of leather leggings. They look as if they're v flattering, but obvs on the tall, slim, long-legged models.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now