Talk

Advanced search

Soooo... if HH Aqua Jelly 1 is too dark and too orange....

(6 Posts)
TheDevilMadeMeDoIt Sun 24-Jan-16 16:03:53

...where the heck do I go next?

I've always been pale but after eight months of major stresses it's got silly!

I need something that's kind of white with yellow & grey undertones, or possibly the weakest latte you can possibly imagine. And preferably oil free.

I've tried Healthy Mix 51, No 7 Calico, Lancome Teint Idole (lightest shade). MAC Matchless 1.0, and too many more to list, and they all look orange and dark.

Please does anyone have any suggestions?

ledgeoffseason Sun 24-Jan-16 21:13:44

Revlon colorstay lightest shade? I wore that when I had a very pale winter!

FrustratedFrugal Sun 24-Jan-16 21:28:04

If you are into Korean BB creams, I'd suggest Missha M Signature #13. It's the palest BB cream I owv, much paler than Revlon Colorstay in Ivory. Grayish undertones.

hollinhurst84 Sun 24-Jan-16 22:03:33

Dollish veil vita in purple. Comes out the tube a grey/purple colour but goes on lovely. I am v v pale
I also use MAC NW15 waterweight and illamasqua skin base in 02

TheDevilMadeMeDoIt Mon 25-Jan-16 22:08:01

Thank you for the ideas - I had a feeling Korean might be the way to go but had no idea where to start.

Colourstay Ivory is way too pink, and the next shade Buff is more yellow but too dark. The idea of a foundation which is deliberately designed to oxidise is fascinating, but the reviews suggest it's not the best on oily skin. Given what I said about the weakest latte imaginable, something called Light Milky Beige sounds too good to be true! I shall try it.
Thank you for the suggestions.

hollinhurst84 Mon 25-Jan-16 22:16:26

If you need yellow undertones then illamasqua skin base 03, or NARS Siberia?
Both were pale enough for me but I needed pink undertones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now