Talk

Advanced search

Philips Lumea Precision Plus Owners...

(2 Posts)
ThreeBecameFour Sat 23-Jan-16 13:34:54

I bought one recently after a lot of research and used it for the first time today. It was pretty pricey but I got a good deal on amazon buying one with a damaged box but brand new. But I am worried I have spent a silly amount of money on something that won't work. I don't usually spend so much on something along these lines. Main areas of concern for me are bikini line and underarms... Am I going to get my money's worth out of it? Or have I wasted my money? How long before I see any results? I am really hoping it will give me more freedom and confidence at the pool and on hols. Feedback gratefully received..

mowglik Sat 23-Jan-16 14:20:02

I've been using mine fairly erratically and I've seen loads of reduction - on my legs id estimate it's 60-70% reduced and on my bikini line it's worked well as well, hoping to use it more on than area to get rid of as much as possible.

I can go without shaving for days now as I only have a few patchy areas. I've probably used it a total of 6/7 times over the last 6 months. Am making it a priority to use it every 2 weeks this year, as well as start using it on my face.

I started to see results after the second use I would say. If you are more diligent than me, fingers crossed you will be delighted with the result! Just a few quick tips: do your sensitive areas first as it can get a bit warm. Make sure you keep it charged every couple weeks otherwise it can lose charge forever. Also buy white eye pencil to mark out your legs so you know which areas you are covering. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now