Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with my skin

(3 Posts)
Zigazigah Wed 20-Jan-16 19:07:58

I'm at the end of my tether! My face is constantly sore, red and rashy with horribly visible pores over my cheeks. It's dry and greasy. I also get bad spots - usually only one or two at a time, but always at least one. Make up just slides off.

I've tried lots of different skincare brands - Clinique, Elemis, Decleor and Liz Earle. They all work for a bit but then my skin just gets as bad as it was before. All I'm using now is a baby wash on my face, and an eczema emollient as a moisturiser.

I've had antibiotics in the past which worked beautifully, apart from terrible nausea. But now I am TTC so I can't take them anymore.

I don't have a huge budget, but I'm willing to spend money on the right products.

AlwaysHopeful1 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:18:12

A long time ago I had terrible acne bad enough to be on roaccutane for a year. At that time I was advised to use the Cetaphil range and I am still using it now. It's calming, noncomodogenic and very mild.

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 21:39:44

My skin is like that too, not so much greasy with pores but red rashy and sore and I've also used those brands u mentioned plus tons more!
I like dermalogica ultracalming cleanser I've used it for years it's the only thing that's remained ok for my skin! I'm also currently looking into moogoo products which are meant to be great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now